You have to thrash out all your tasks. It takes a lot of time to do it, but it makes your head and mind very refreshed. So don't give it up.
To thrash out your tasks it is naturally comes out when you answer the following questions.
- What is your work in the project that you are doing?
- What are you interested in recently?
- What do you want to have or buy?
- What do you have to check out?
- What do you have to ask or need to be advised?
There might be some tasks which you would like to do everyday or on a regular basis.
For example, watering on your flowers, or posting an article on your blog.
These kind tasks are called practice tasks. You write down the practice tasks with red character.After getting done with the practice tasks, do not throw them away and take them back to your INBOX POCKET, you can do them repeatedly.